CTG’s Service Management solutions use our proprietary framework approach to establish clear, organized, and effective business processes—ultimately increasing the value your IT department brings to the organization.
Our Service Management offerings ensure that you have fit-for-purposes processes, technology, and people in place to meet your business objectives, both today and in the future. CTG experts leverage the latest methodologies and tools, as well as industry-leading partnerships, to keep your organization functioning at maximum effectiveness.
Benefits and Features
Increased Value Co-Creation Between IT and Business
Improved Services and Greater Operational Efficiency
Improved Adherence to Industry Standards
Increased Business Continuity and Reduced Risks and Costs
Improved Productivity and Efficiency Through Automation
24/7 Delivery Centers With Agents Supporting 7 Languages
CTG’s Service Management solutions include:
- Service Desk: CTG Service Desk solutions can be provided as a Managed Services Delivery, a (remote) Centralized Service Desk, or through staffing of experienced analysts to supplement your team. For clients seeking Centralized Service Desk support, CTG’s Application AdvantageTM solution offers a flexible suite of IT and application support solutions with experienced CTG analysts who provide improved “first line of defense” incident and request resolution and have the expertise necessary to improve first call resolution (FCR) and decrease call abandonment.
- Support and Maintenance: CTG’s experienced consultants provide 2nd and 3rd line support for front and back-office technologies and specialize in today’s leading infrastructure components and technologies, such as Windows, Active Directory, and Linux.
- Service Management Tooling: CTG’s certified, experienced consultants and innovative solutions help our clients select and implement the Service Management technology best suited to their needs. CTG has deep experience and established partnerships with OMNINET, Micro Focus, Atlassian, and ServiceNow.
- Process Assessment and Improvement: CTG’s Process Assessment and Improvement consultants are some of the leading experts in the ITIL4 framework and work with our clients to assist in determining where change is necessary, then working through the change process to ensure continuous improvement.
- Business Process Modeling (BPM): CTG’s BPM offerings are delivered using a standard documentation approach to avoid discrepancies, and include Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) training to ensure continuous improvement for your processes.
- Robotic Process Automation: CTG teams use BPMN to document the opportunities for process optimization and then apply robotic process automation, using UiPath, to streamline processes by reducing the need for human decision and intervention.
- Project and Service Management: Our consultants are experienced in PMBOK, Prince2, ITIL, and CTG’s proprietary foundation frameworks, and work alongside our clients to implement a value-driven approach to defining and articulating business, service, and project objectives and then identify the most effective means to deliver.
Service Management Information
How CTG can help you achieve your desired business outcomes through digital transformation.
Send us a short message by completing the contact form and we’ll respond as soon as possible, or call us directly.